Join Us & Share Your Love
Please join us and share your love for our neighbors in need. You can simply donate your items you no longer need or you can make a monetary donation. Your kind donation will encourage us to do more good works for our community. In order not to forget your great help for our organization, we promise you honest, diligent and transparent operations.
Please visit our stores and dropbox bins to donate your items or please contact us for pickup services.
How to Donate?
Simply bring your items to our store locations
Call or email us, so we can pick up
please provide me 3 best available times for pickup
Drop at our donation bins located at the following places
112 S. Washington Ave. Suite RT Bergenfield, NJ 07621
Items We CAN Accept
- Clothing and shoes
- Fashion Accessories including Hats, gloves, mittens, and scarves
- Books, records, CDs, videotapes, and DVDs
- Games, toys, and sports equipment
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps, and small appliances
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks, and other giftware
- Hand tools and small power tools such as power drills, electric screwdrivers
- Domestics: linens, curtains, blankets, clean bath towels, etc.
- Electronics including Computers, Flat-Screen Monitors, Flat-Screen TVs. Laptoms, Cell Phones, DVD players (we can’t handle CRT TVs and Monitors due to limited space)
Items We CAN'T Accept
- Furniture including chairs, stools, or couches, bed mattresses, etc
- Large exercise/gym equipment
- large musical instrument such as pianos or organs
- Household chemical products such as pesticides, paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, aerosols, and other environmentally unfriendly waste products.
- Automotive hazardous waste such as tires, lead-acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oils, antifreeze, etc.
- Large electric appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, etc.
- Personal care items such as fragrance items, shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover, shaving cream, hairsprays, or shavers.
- Carpet or carpet padding
- building materials including plumbing materials, bricks,etc.
- traditional recyclables such as glass, newsprint, office paper, cardboard, plastics, magazines, junk mail, etc.
- Weapons that can hurt customers potentially such as guns, ammunition, etc.
- any items that do not meet the current safety standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.